RF Black Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions to make the server playable.

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions to make the server playable. Empty Suggestions to make the server playable.

Post  ShadowTheX Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:35 pm

First and foremost, Make more forum sections than "News" and "Downloads", as everyone posts in the news section and it clutters everything up, leaving people clueless as to what is a regular thread and what is an official announcement.

Make a (stickied) thread in the news section that explains, in detail, the rules of the server. Emphasis on "in detail"

Offer a patch for people who don't speak portugese to get the items in the game translated to English. As it currently is, it's quite difficult for the American, Pinoy, or indo player to play here.

As it is, the drop table seems random. T4's from flems, but then talics only drop from Giant Babas? PVP (I think, not too sure with the whole portugese names) weapons drop from Izen Crackers pb guards? These seem a bit random, and it would be nice to get them a bit more organized and believable.

As is, no one really has any motivation to vote for this server, which may be one of the reasons you have a low population. Make a vote shop, and give people incentive to vote and get the server higher in ranking on the vote sites, so you can gain more population.

Just a few problems I initially see. I will update as I go along.

ShadowTheX

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to make the server playable. Empty Re: Suggestions to make the server playable.

Post  Admin Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 pm

tnx for your sugestion i will see what i can do

Admin
Admin

https://rfbd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to make the server playable. Empty Re: Suggestions to make the server playable.

Post  ShadowTheX Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm

I suggest you make alt characters (I.E.╩╦╠═) bannable in names, and force them to either get their names changed or deleted. Why? Simple.

Alt characters make it incredibly inconvenient for GM's or Players attempting to PM the person with the character, as it's quite a pain to try and find the alt combination for these characters. Also, many play on laptops so it's impossible to even use these characters.

It's an inconvenience, and there is no reason other players in the game should have to suffer due to one persons inability to make an original name.

Another thing that I've noticed, for this to be an English server, I sure never see anyone speaking English in all/race chat. I see in the archon notice that the rule is English only in all chat. If that's so, just about everyone is a rule breaker. I believe you should enforce that rule further, with a 24 hour chat ban for the first offense, a week for 2nd, and perma for 3rd offense.

ShadowTheX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down